Make Money Online Tips

NOT Just another Make Money Online Blog ;-)

7 Days to Crush your Competition - Day 4


Day 4

This is only going to take an hour at most, but it will be an hour well spent.

This is my unique linking strategy, which you probably won’t see anywhere else.

All the sites you created this week are just loose hubs with nothing to connect them.

They all just point back to your Web site. That’s okay, but it would be even better if they were all linked together so they are all helping each other.

But you want to link these things in a very specific order. I will explain my reasoning at the end.

1. You want a link from HubPages to Squidoo.
2. Link from Squidoo to Wetpaint .
3. Wetpaint needs to link to Wordpress.
4. Link from Wordpress to Blogger .
5. In turn, Blogger should link to 43things.
6. Then place a link on 43things to Gather .
7. This is the last link. Can you guess where I want to link Gather? That’s right,
HubPages.

I know you’re thinking I wasted your precious hour, and this doesn’t seem to make
any sense. Please let me explain. The idea is to only link to one hub at a time. This
way, they make a full circle and help drive traffic to one another. However, they do
not seem to be full of spam and long lists of links. Trust me, this works well.

That’s it. You’re done. Go out for a beer or something. We did a great job today.

See you tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

MMO Resources



Get Chitika Premium



Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

Sponsors

Buy Me a Drink! :-)

Blog Directories